Director of Public Safety
|Job||Director of Public Safety|
|Salary||$95,492 – $124,140|
Madison College is actively searching for a Director of Public Safety! This individual will provide strategic vision and leadership towards a safe and secure campus environment at all Madison College campuses for over 35,000 diverse students, employees, and visitors. The position is responsible for the direction and leadership of the public safety staff.
This college leader is charged with ensuring that the standards of good practice are maintained for the safety of the campus community and the protection of College assets. The Director serves as the college-wide emergency management coordinator, and acts as liaison to local law enforcement and other emergency response protective services agencies for the College’s disaster recovery efforts; oversees the disaster training, exercises and campus awareness programs; and performs related duties as assigned.
The Director will work synergistically with all Madison College departments and faculty/academic leaders to support a safe learning environment for the college’s diverse constituencies.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Criminal Justice or closely related field.
2. Ten (10) years of public safety experience in a higher education, healthcare, security, law enforcement or related environment which must include significant leadership and “hands on” work experience.
3. Possess Adult CPR with First Aid and Automatic External Defibrillation (AED ) certifications or ability to obtain within 60 days of employment.
4. Possess a Concealed Carry license from the State of Wisconsin Department of Regulations and Licensing or the ability to obtain such licensing within 60 days of employment.
5. Have trained on Blood borne pathogens.
To apply, visit http://apptrkr.com/1310963
Madison Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.