2023 NATIONAL CONFERENCE ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT
SEPTEMBER 16, 2023
National Board Elections will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023, during the National Conference in Orlando, Florida. Members wishing to announce their candidacy early can submit by email at email@example.com.
• Nominations will be taken from the floor. Candidates must be in attendance and accept the nomination. Candidates can self-nominate.
• Candidates are allowed three (3) minutes to address the membership with three (3) minutes of questions and answers from members.
• Members in good standing who have been members for three months shall be entitled to nominate.
• General members in good standing who have been paid members for at least three months shall be entitled to vote.
• President and Vice President positions must be current sworn or retired Law Enforcement
NATIONAL BOARD POSITIONS
- Northern Vice President
- South Central Vice President
- Western Vice President
- Eastern Vice President
• National Board members receive one (1) delegate vote.
• State Presidents receive one (1) delegate vote.
• Chapter Presidents receive one (1) delegate vote.
• Chapters receive one (1) delegate vote for each twenty-five (25) members.
• Lifetime members do not receive individual delegate votes. Lifetime members vote with their home chapter.
• Members must vote with their home chapter.
• Only one vote per member is allowed.
• Members are required to remain in the room during the voting process. Ballots that leave the room will be voided.
|Chair Mike Ramirez||Cyndy Pliego||Reyes Trujillo|